Dr. Navaz Habib. We will help strengthen the foundation or your health through an improved lifestyle by focusing on your daily nutrition, stress, environment and blind spots, giving you strategies to overcome chronic health issues that may be holding you back from your potential.
What is Functional Medicine?
Functional Medicine is a system used by doctors to address the UNDERLYING CAUSE of Dysfunction and Disease. It is a partnership between a practitioner and patient which allows for a complete assessment of the patient’s lifestyle including diet, exercise and environment to determine the root cause of various ailments and conditions.
Functional medicine doctors spend a significant amount of time with their patients getting to know the various factors which influence long term health and complex, chronic diseases.
Dr. Navaz Habib uses a holistic approach to optimize the function of your cells and improve its ability to handle the physical, chemical and mental stresses of daily life.
Health Mentorship Program
The Health Mentorship Program is designed to be a partnership between doctor and patient.
We begin with a Discovery Session either on the phone or in person, to determine if Dr. Habib and the patient are a good fit to work together. We determine compatibility in communication and a complete understanding of the responsibilities of each person in the partnership.
The program consists of a 6 month partnership, during which our patients receive:
- Comprehensive Initial Assessment
- Complete Nutritional Assessment (with Holistic Nutritionist)
- Medical case review of past records and lab testing
- Functional Lab testing (as required)
- Video review discussing Functional Lab test results
- Personalized nutritional strategy
- Customized supplement program
- Personalized lifestyle and stress management strategy
- 6 – 1 hour Mentorship sessions with Dr. Habib
- 6 Nutritional follow-up sessions with Holistic Nutritionist
- Personal accountability and strategy
- Health Mentorship Program binder
- Phone/Text/Email access to Dr. Habib and Nutritionist for 6 months
- Lifetime access to online resources
Conditions that are addressed through this program include:
- Overweight and Obesity
- Difficult weight loss
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Thyroid conditions
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Hormone Imbalances
- Digestive health
- Chronic Stress and Anxiety
- Low Energy
- Men’s Health conditions