Seneca Hill Private School is a private co-educational day school that has been educating students since 1988. From Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8, we are dedicated to providing a strong foundation that focuses on a healthy balance of academic, physical and emotional growth through classroom interaction, extracurricular activities and a variety of enriching experiences.
We help students unlock their potential by offering strong academic, athletic and artistic programs while also providing each student with the necessary preparation needed to achieve their educational goals. We emphasize integrating each student’s interest with the modern world in order to foster growth. By establishing this strong foundation, our graduates go on to become successful individuals confident in the skills they have gained at Seneca Hill. We invite you to experience the difference!
Since our inception, Seneca Hill has established a core set of values which govern the activities of our school:
- The mission of Seneca Hill is to provide quality private education at an affordable price, which is accessible to all.
- To present a dynamic and enriched curriculum that challenges, stimulates and addresses the individuality of each student.
- To present a curriculum that adapts to the changing demands of each successive generation while maintaining a fresh approach to captivate the students and inspire greatness.
- To present the child with an educational experience which will promote intellectual growth, physical development, creativity, kindness, integrity and confidence in their abilities.
- Above all, we give students the tools, skills, knowledge and experience to emerge as confident leaders in a globalized world.
School Visit and Tours
We welcome families and guests to visit Seneca Hill Private School and see our beautiful campus and facilities. To book an appointment please contact Nicolas Esper, at 416.499.8790 or email@example.com
Directions: We are located at Don Mills and Lawrence, adjacent to the Shops on Don Mills.
Address: 33 Overland Drive North York, Ontario M3C 2C3